main | news/blog | contact | licensing | credits | cd-shop | download-shop | search
mp3 files | MIDI files | surround music | contact | newsletter | link-exchange | extras

Friday, September 02, 2005

Music downloads from my "Worms 4 Mayhem" soundtrack


Earlier this year I composed and produced the music for the video game "Worms 4: Mayhem". Here are some music downloads from the game soundtrack!

Worms 4 Mayhem - title tune
Worms 4 Mayhem - background ambience "Prehistoric 1"
Worms 4 Mayhem - background ambience "Camelot 2"
Worms 4 Mayhem - background ambience "Arabian 2"
(There are 12 of these background ambience tracks in the game... only 3 here, sorry)
Worms 4 Mayhem - Sudden Death mode
Worms 4 Mayhem - Little victory tune

Hope you'll enjoy them. :-)
- Bjørn

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worms 4 music is great! Thanks for publishing these tracks.

September 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the game and the music really makes it. Is there anywhere I can download or purchase the entire soundtrack, with all of the ambient music etc?

Thanks

January 23, 2006  
Blogger Bjorn Lynne said...

I'm sorry, no, this soundtrack isn't available like that. The only way to get all the music is to buy the game.

Maybe when the game gets older, I can ask Team17 for permission to release the whole soundtrack.

January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm french, and I have bought Worms 4. I love really the voice (french voices) of the worms, and I want to listen them whithout run the game : but I don't find them in the Worms 4 files (C:\program files\codemasters\Worms 4: Mayhem!...) Please, help me !

June 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The title tune is the same as 'Frontend' Worms 3D's main menu,
but worms games always have great music

PS. Is there another version of the Worms Song (the guy tells a story & the worms sing)

December 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool music! Very cool! THX

January 19, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were are the musics of wild west and the building worlds? I need them! When you have it, then show on web. OK?

April 02, 2008  
Blogger Mangmod said...

How i can find and eventually extract the music in the game ( i've bought)








sorry for the bad language, i'm italian

March 27, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home