main | news/blog | contact | licensing | credits | cd-shop | download-shop | search
mp3 files | MIDI files | surround music | contact | newsletter | link-exchange | extras

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

First bits of info about my next CD

I have finished my music and sound design work for the Sony PSP and Nintendo DS game, "Worms", which is due to come out later this year. So now I have some time available to work on my next CD, which I'm now excited to be able to share the first fragments of information about. :-)

The CD cover will look like this (subject to possible change), and the CD title will be "Beneath Another Sky". As you can probably pick up from the title, the music style will be melodic, electronic music, with a slighly "exotic" twist, with styles and rhythms from far-away earthly places blended with spacey, melodic synth-music similar to my "Colony" or "Dreamstate" CDs.

So far, the following tracks are ready (again, all titles subject to possible change) ;-): "Starfield", "Beneath Another Sky", "Savannah", "Ang Kahora", "Secret World", "Spacefolds", "Dreams of Glory". More to follow.

Time permitting, I aim to finish the CD by late 2005 or very early 2006.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Can't wait for it to come out!

October 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Immensely cool!

November 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting "Colony" and "The Void" through the post, I'm now eagerly waiting for this CD

December 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you would consider releasing your music as digital downloads, i would like to recommend www.klicktrack.com. They have a very nice policy. I'm not in any way related to the site, just a happy customer, who like to buy my music as digital downloads for instant gratification. I own 2 of your albums, but i think it would be more if you would consider distributing your music online through a site like Klicktrack.

January 10, 2006  
Blogger Bjorn Lynne said...

Hi,

My music *is* actually available to purchase as instant download through iTunes, RealRhapsody and many other similar services. I haven't seen "klicktrack" specifically, but I will check it out.

- Bjorn

January 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, but all of those sites are making it difficult to just enjoy the music, as they are using different types of copy-protection. The philosophy of Klicktrack is very different! - I would much rather buy from places that doesn't set restrictions on how to use the downloads. It's just much simpler for the end user, and it doesn't take anything away from the artist!
- And you truly are an artist. I love your work!

January 10, 2006  
Blogger Mandy J Watson said...

I can't wait for this one! Colony and The Void are two of my favourites of all your albums (Power Liquids is another), so I hope this is as good (or preferably better, although I don't know how that's possible, LOL!)

February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home