main | news/blog | contact | licensing | credits | cd-shop | download-shop | search
mp3 files | MIDI files | surround music | contact | newsletter | link-exchange | extras

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Some rare and deleted items for sale

Some limited CD’s for sale:

There are some CD’s that are noted on my site as being “sold out” and have been so for ages. But after some serious tidying and some returns of unsold stock from some people who aren’t distributing my CD’s any more, I have the following for sale. These aren’t actually available to buy through my web shop, because I have such limited quantities of them. If you want to buy any of these, email me. First come, first served. These are all rare, limited products...

Amiga: Immortal 3 double-CD – I have two copies. Both are brand new, but one of them has had the plastic wrapping removed for scanning. Never played. Price: $20 each plus actual shipping cost.

Bjorn Lynne: Witchwood – These were completely sold out, but three copies were returned from Soundoo in Belgium when they closed down. So I have those three copies only. Price: $15 each plus actual shipping cost.

DesertPlanet: Asteroid Hopper (See http://www.lynnemusic.com/desertplanet-asteroid_hopper.html)
I have ONE copy. The cover/case is slightly damaged. Price $10 plus actual shipping cost.

CyberLogic 1, 2, and 3: See:

http://www.fusecon.com/products/scenecds/clogik1.shtml
http://www.discogs.com/release/15122
http://www.discogs.com/release/15123

These three are HIGHLY sought-after very limited edition rare items. I have ONE of each. They are used, but handled carefully and in great shape. Price: $15 each plus actual postage.

Opportunity Vol. 1: Various artists from the demo-scene (including myself). See: http://www.synsoniq.de/productdetails.php?pid=76&searchtext=opportunity
I have ONE copy, again, used but in very good condition. Price: $15 plus actual postage.

Bjorn Lynne & Seppo Hurme – Hobbits & Spaceships ORIGINAL PRESSING 1992:
The very first CD to come out of the demo-scene. 2000 copies were pressed. For years, I thought they were all gone, but lo and behold, I found TWO at the bottom of a box. They are brand new, never been played. These are quite rare, so: $30 each, plus actual postage.

Bjorn Lynne (as. Dr.Awesome): X2 – Original pressing 1996

Pretty much the same situation with these. They have been sold out for years, but I found TWO copies. They are brand new, never been played. $15 each, plus actual postage.

Divinorum: “Talisman” – limited Oriental release

In 1998 I got a deal with an Indian music company to release and distribute my CD “Talisman” (done under my electronica pseudonym ‘Divinorum’). These CD’s were ONLY sold in India and Malaysia, no other countries. I have FOUR copies, brand new, in plastic wrapping. These are very rare, so: $30 each, plus actual postage.


Jesper Kyd – Hitman 2 Soundtrack

I have ONE copy of this limited release. It’s brand new and still in it’s shrink-wrapping, but the jewel case is slightly busted in one corner. You can just replace the jewel case and it’s as new. This is pretty limited and much asked for, so: $30 plus actual shipping cost. I have only ONE.

Bjorn Lynne – The Void, original 1997 pressing

The original mastered pressing of this CD has been sold out for many years, although I have still been selling a “re-issue” with slightly different cover etc. and I’m still selling that re-issue. However, I have THREE copies of the original first pressing from 1997, released on the UK record label Cyclops. One is brand new and still in its plastic wrapping. The other two are used, but they are nicely kept and in good shape. Price: $15 each plus actual shipping cost.

Bjorn Lynne – Revive, original 2000 pressing

It’s pretty much the same situation with this. The original version of this CD has been sold out for many years, although I have still been selling a “re-issue” with slightly different cover etc. and I’m still selling that re-issue. However, I have TWO copies of the original first pressing from 2000, released on the UK record label Cyclops. They are opened, but they are nicely kept and in good shape. Price: $15 each plus actual shipping cost.

Bjorn Lynne – Accelerator

I don’t actually have any copies at all of this CD, but I would like to say that the LAST 10 COPIES of this are now for sale at CDbaby.com – on this page: http://cdbaby.com/cd/bjornlynne01 . When CDBaby have sold these last 10 copies, this disc will not be available any more, and will be a collectors item like the others, so... maybe it’s a good time to hurry up and get one. :-)

Well... I hope this little garage sale of rare treasures will be of interest to some of you. :-) Should you wish to buy any of these CD’s, please email me and I will put the CD’s aside for you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home