main | news/blog | contact | licensing | credits | cd-shop | download-shop | search
mp3 files | MIDI files | surround music | contact | newsletter | link-exchange | extras

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A photo I took today from my balcony

I'm really not going to turn this into a "photo blog" (I promise!) but I took this photo today and I thought I'd post it here, just this once. I took the photo from the balcony on my house here in Stavern, looking out at the "Larvik Fjord" where, twice a day, the boat "Petter Wessel" comes in. This boat travels daily between Larvik, Norway and Hirtshals, Denmark. The sun is setting, giving the ship a red-ish ting, and the dramatic skies in the background work as a kind of nice frame. I hope you'll like this photo. :-)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice picture, I love the colors and the way that they shine on the ship.

That water looks REALLY cold though...

March 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to see the photo, but it seems to no longer be on the server. :)

June 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home