main | news/blog | contact | licensing | credits | cd-shop | download-shop | search
mp3 files | MIDI files | surround music | contact | newsletter | link-exchange | extras

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Couple of new music tracks and various news

Dear friends,

Just a little update from Bjorn Lynne....

Nanoteknika and Crystal Horizon:
My two new CD albums have been very well received -- thank you so much to those who have ordered it. I’m getting a lot of great feedback through Facebook and email. If you have an opinion on these albums, please feel free to write your own little review (anything from 3 words to 30 pages welcome!) and submit to me by email and I’ll post your review on my website.
New tracks:
Fantasy Exploration #1: Made for the purpose of using in background for fantasy games, TV/Travel, etc. and licensing out as stock music. You can hear this track on the mp3 page of my personal website: www.lynnemusic.com/mp3.html
Hi Speed Berliner: This is very unusual for me; I wanted to make a sort of hardcore techno track which I haven’t really done since about 1996 when I made the music for the "X2" PlayStation game. This track was not made for any Bjorn Lynne CD or anything like that, but for licensing to media producers, Flash producers, animators, etc. as stock music. You can hear the track (albeit with a "preview" voiceover) at Shockwave-Sound.
As you can tell, I like to play around and have fun with various music styles, even though the music is a million miles away from what I would call my "musical heartland". :-)
Twitter:
I’d like to connect with as many as possible of you through Twitter.. I’m at www.twitter.com/BjornLynne . In the words of that old Genesis song: "I will follow you, if you follow me..." ;-)
Facebook:
If you’d like to connect at Facebook, you can find me at www.facebook.com/bjornlynne
Sound/Music for Nintendo DS games
Since I started my music publishing company and run www.Shockwave-Sound.com the royalty-free stock music website, I don’t really tend to work much on games any more, but there is one games development company that I still work for a little bit now and then, and right now I’m working on music and sound-fx for a Nintendo DS game. I can’t share any more details yet due to Non-Disclosure etc
On a personal note, my wife and I have just bought a piece of land here in Stavern, Norway. We were pretty lucky and managed to grab hold of what is probably the largest piece of land still available for development here in this small town. We’re now embarking on the long and costly affair of building "our dream house". Should be lots of fun, and lots of work!

Well, I guess that’s all for now. Thanks for reading!

All the best,
-          Bjorn Lynne

4 Comments:

Blogger Karl said...

Any chance of a bundle deal happening for download shop products? Right now the difference in cost between buying the 17 physical products (and having them shipped) and 17 FLAC album downloads is only 5 USD.

I would actually prefer FLAC and instant access, but getting physical backups for only 5 USD more seems like a better deal.

January 13, 2010  
Blogger Bjorn Lynne said...

Karl, thanks for your message. Actually I can't see how the 17 physical products (with shipping) can come to only 5 USD more than 17 FLAC downloads, because I sell the physical CDs at $15 each and the FLAC downloads for $12 each, so already before shipping costs, the FLAC's should be at least $3 * 17 cheaper. Or am I missing something? :-)

But either way, if you buy 17 albums as FLAC download, yes I will definitely give you a deal! How about if you just order 13 of them, and I will give you the last 4 for free. Would that be good for you? Please email me so we can move this discussion from Blog to Email. :-)

- Bjorn

January 13, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

Greetings... I had a few sample clips from your Return to Witchwood album from back in 2003. Finally, tonight I found your site and ordered both Witchwood albums!! Love the fantasy genre stuff you create!

February 04, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woah! I just realized I've ordered from you before as a fellow musician - Top Production
Samples, Vol. 1. You even wrote a personal note on a sticky in the album for me, nice touch. I'm now working on my own Fantasy genre soundtrack and perhaps you'll have a listen someday. Cheers!

LJR

February 04, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home