main | news/blog | contact | licensing | credits | cd-shop | download-shop | search
mp3 files | MIDI files | surround music | contact | newsletter | link-exchange | extras

Friday, December 09, 2005

Photos from my home town, Stavern

I just thought I'd share these two rather nice photos of my home town, Stavern, in Norway. The photos were taken mid-afternoon in early December, 2005. I love this town. It's a very quiet and sleepy place all autumn and winter, but totally buzzing with tourists and boat life all summer. Here's what Stavern is like on a chilly December day:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very good indeed. i like this winterphoto. It would be nice to see some photos of Stavern in summer. well maybe i just start to google around :)

January 05, 2006  
Blogger Bjorn Lynne said...

...or just wait until summer, and I will snap a couple of new photos (maybe exactly the same place/angle) :)

January 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photos! Hope you are not trying switching careers?Photographer! We still need your lovely music:)

January 10, 2006  
Blogger aagot said...

those pictures makes me homesick. Very few things are better than walking aimlessly around Stavern looking at local art and eating chrimps at the harbour. mmm
agot

March 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home