main | news/blog | contact | licensing | credits | cd-shop | download-shop | search
mp3 files | MIDI files | surround music | contact | newsletter | link-exchange | extras

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Collectable Bjorn Lynne CD fetches nice profit on eBay

In the same way that it's kind of a disheartening for any musician to see his own CDs sold cheap in the "bargain bin" (ahem, or so I've heard) ;-), it's equally encouraging and, well, actually quite brilliant, for any musician to see his CDs fetching "collectable" style prices second-hand.

Recently a used copy of my CD "Phoenix - Deep Space Resurrection" (released 1997, now sold out) fetched a very handsome EUR 45,50 (approx. 55 US$) on the German eBay site.

I guess that's good news if you are one of the 1,000 who has this CD, or any other of my CDs which are now sold out. It's obviously also very cool for me. :-) Many thanks to Jan Zottmann for spotting this and telling me about it.

- Bjorn

3 Comments:

Blogger SacRat said...

Bjorn, with such a limited edition I guess most of your albums would become collector's dream in a couple of years ;)

February 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, on listening to 'Savanah" I'm not surprised you sold out. This is truly a wonderful piece of music. As I create similar music, it's very inspiring to come across someone like yourself in this myriad called the internet.


all the very best and take care
I m L

February 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on of the 1000!

Completely irrelevent, but I just felt the need to say :)

November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home