main | news/blog | contact | licensing | credits | cd-shop | download-shop | search
mp3 files | MIDI files | surround music | contact | newsletter | link-exchange | extras

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Special Christmas offer on Bjorn Lynne CDs

Dear folks....

As many of you may already know, every year in time for Christmas, I like to make a little bit of extra effort with my CD sales, to encourage you good people to buy my CDs as Christmas presents for friends and relatives! I mean, it’s already a great idea for a Christmas present. A CD delivered directly from the composer, autographed, and perhaps with a special Christmas greeting or message to the person you’re giving it to. I dare say it’s a little bit more interesting as a gift, than just picking a CD from the “top 10” list at the local record store! :-)

So between now and Christmas, I am offering a completely free extra CD of your choice for anybody who orders 2 or more CDs from my CD-shop.

Offer stands from November 9 until December 25, 2006. To take advantage of the offer, you simply place an order in my CD-shop for two or more CDs. Then email bjorn@lynnemusic.com and let me know which extra CD you would like me to add to your order.

Also, all CDs shipped out in this period will be autographed.

To place an order, proceed to the CD-shop...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice :-)

November 09, 2006  
Blogger User said...

Hmm...very tempting...I think i'll buy some CD's for myself!

--Amr

November 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, lucky for me there was still a couple of albums that I hadn't bought yet.

After this the only one left will be Accelerator... And I will probably buy that from CD Baby now anyway :P

Bjorn, you better not taunt me with any more exclusive specials after this! Maybe if you do, I'll have to see if my dad likes your music :D

November 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got it, with the complete package! ;D
Never been so happy!

November 20, 2006  
Blogger Happyperson said...

Hi Bjorn,

I'm lead to believe that you wrote the music for 'worms 3d', Well. the reason i write is that a new song has been getting big airplay on xfm and the like, and when ever i here it it reminds me of the main menu music in the game, but that said i haven't
got the game any more so i cant compare. The song is Golden Skans by the Klaxons. Please do you have a copy of the 'worms 3d' main menu music i could have, cause until i've hear the two pieces of music side by side i will be convinced that the Klaxons have ripped of your tunes.
many thank
Richard
richard.milloy@googlemail.com

January 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home