main | news/blog | contact | licensing | credits | cd-shop | download-shop | search
mp3 files | MIDI files | surround music | contact | newsletter | link-exchange | extras

Monday, July 24, 2006

Napster made me rich!

I found this a bit funny, so I thought I'd post it. :-) I regularly get royalty statements from PRS (Performance Rights Society) for some small sums of performance/broadcast royalties when my music has been used in TV programmes or played in public places, etc.

I got this statement today, which inlcluded a payment of £0.01 from Napster. I'm rich!! :-) This is the proof that Napster really is great for musicians.

The only downside is... with me living in Norway and being in a high tax-class, half of the money goes to paying tax. :-) -- which leaves me with the stunning amount of £0.005 to spend.


(Click image for larger version)

1 Comments:

Blogger SacRat said...

That's a whole lot of money ;)

August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home