main | news/blog | contact | licensing | credits | cd-shop | download-shop | search
mp3 files | MIDI files | surround music | contact | newsletter | link-exchange | extras

Monday, March 13, 2006

Lemmings for PSP released

Sony have released "Lemmings" for the PSP, which I worked on. The in-game music was made by Tim Follin, but I worked on the sound design, creating some of the sound effects. I also made all the music and sound effects for the FMV-sequences.

Meanwhile, my new CD album "Beneath Another Sky" has been mastered and is ready for release, I'm just waiting for the artist to finish the cover artwork, so I can release it.

From 19th March till 4th of April I'm going away on a much needed holiday (somewhere warm and sunny) :-) to play with my daughter and take life easy for a while with my family. I will aim to release the new CD as soon as possible after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home