main | news/blog | contact | licensing | credits | cd-shop | download-shop | search
mp3 files | MIDI files | surround music | contact | newsletter | link-exchange | extras

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Irish & Music Instrumentals now available from iTunes

Dear friends,

I just wanted to mention that my latest album "Irish & Celtic Instrumentals" is now available to buy from iTunes and PayPlay.fm. It's also making it's way to many other download shops as we speak, including MSN Music, Amazon.com, Coke Music, RealRhapsody and many more.

Here's a link to this album on iTunes
And here's a link to this album on PayPlay.fm

More music news to follow soon...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bjørn, what about spreading your music through Magnatune ? (DRM-free, available via open source players supplied with many Linux distro like Amarok / Rhythmbox)

April 10, 2008  
Blogger Bjorn Lynne said...

Hi Mahen,

Actually, I approached Magnatune about my music a while ago... maybe 4 years ago. But I didn’t get any answer from them. Now I’m just incredibly busy and I don’t even have 1 minute left to write to Magnatune and try to get some kind of deal with them.

My music is already distributed pretty widely. You can get my music as physical CD’s from my own web shop, or from CDBaby, or by going into any record shop in North America and order the CD's.

As for digital downloads, my albums are available in a huge number of places, including my own download-shop (DRM-free), iTunes, PayPlay.fm (DRM-free), Amazon, and probably about 100 other legal music download services.

So I don't really see that I "need" a deal with Magnatune for anything. At least not anything that will be worth so much to me, since my music is already so widely available.

April 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home