main | news/blog | contact | licensing | credits | cd-shop | download-shop | search
mp3 files | MIDI files | surround music | contact | newsletter | link-exchange | extras

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Free MIDI music for use on web sites and other projects

Hi all,

I realize that this is a bit of a departure (okay, a complete departure) from my previous statements about my MIDI music and use of it on personal web sites. Previously I've asked that everybody who wants to use my MIDI music tracks in ANY project, for-profit or not, had to buy a license for it.

However, I've had a good think about this and realized that a good web link can actually have as much value to me, as the license fee itself. Therefore, as of today, I'm declaring that all my free MIDI files may be used in any personal and non-profit web site, game, media presentation and other project, without paying any fee. The only "payment" I ask for is a working web-link to my business web site, http://www.shockwave-sound.com. That site is a professional music library / stock music service that I run, and it's important to me that there are as many sites as possible that link to it. Therefore, every link to it counts and I'm willing to let you use my MIDI tracks on your site, in return for a working link to http://www.shockwave-sound.com

To see my list of MIDI tracks available, go to http://www.lynnemusic.com/midi.html

Thanks for reading.

Kind regards,
--
Bjorn Lynne (composer)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Keijo D P. said...

Dear Dr. Awesome,

Thanks to Google, thanks to the All Seeing Internet that searching your old handle and old work (Crusaders' MODs) I could find your (current and evolved) masterpieces.
The midi files are an all-time milestone, but your (for sale) music albums excel in good taste. You rock!
Cheers from Argentina

June 28, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home