main | news/blog | contact | licensing | credits | cd-shop | download-shop | search
mp3 files | MIDI files | surround music | contact | newsletter | link-exchange | extras

Monday, October 20, 2008

New music track: "Let's Go" in MIDI & MP3

Hi folks,

I just wanted to send a little note to say that I’ve posted a new General MIDI track on my web site. The track is called “Let’s Go” and I guess you could say it’s kind of “game music pop”. :)

General MIDI isn’t exactly “cutting edge” technology any more, but there’s a surprising number of people still listening to and enjoying MIDI tracks. These days, mostly when I add a new General MIDI music track, it’s because I’ve already composed the tracks using “real” instruments and it’s then a reasonably quick job for me to make a General MIDI version of the same composition. So anyway, you can hear the new MIDI track now, it’s called “Let’s Go” and can be heard at my MIDI Music page.

Should you wish to hear the same track in it’s original form with guitar etc., you can hear it at http://www.myspace.com/bjornlynne (it’s one of the tracks featured in the music player on that page).

It's nothing big or groundbreaking, but I hope you'll enjoy it. :-)

- Bjorn

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home