main | news/blog | contact | licensing | credits | cd-shop | download-shop | search
mp3 files | MIDI files | surround music | contact | newsletter | link-exchange | extras

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Two new Electronica tracks from Bjorn Lynne

Hi friends and web visitors...

I just wanted to post a little update with some new music from the Stavern seaside studio... Over the past 3-4 weeks I have created these two Electronica tracks. I guess they fit mostly under my "Divinorum" pseudonym, or perhaps somewhere inbetween my Divinorum name and my Bjorn Lynne name.

The two tracks were created mostly for inclusion into my royalty-free music library, and can be licensed for use in media projects, from http://www.shockwave-sound.com

You can hear the tracks (two "mixes" of each) by clicking Play in the Flash player below. I hope you'll enjoy these two tracks Comments welcome!

- Bjorn Lynne, June 2008


Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger George Myers said...

Got out the October 1995 Future Music CD and listened to "Nix Olympica" Peripheral (Large) which they reminded me a bit of. Thanks.

June 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice ambient tracks, Bjorn! Of the two I think I like Neutron Groove the best, but they're both the sort of music I like to listen to. Is this a possible hint of an upcoming Divinorum album? :)

- Matt

June 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These new tracks sound great. I'd love to see a new Divinorum project one day. I swear, I might order a license track from you for a video project as soon as I find time to do one.

June 05, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent sounding tracks, I couldnt choose which one was the best :)

June 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Power liquids II ?

July 08, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

After 2o years i started up my amiga 500 again.
Of course with the crusaders demo (-;
Curious what did become of the "doctor"
You did alright. Cool sounds on your site.

Regards

Rombaldt

August 11, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

These tracks surely has got a nice electro sound. Sounds are very good and crispy. Love the arpeggios on the Live Wire. Smooth as butter. :)

August 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home