main | news/blog | contact | licensing | credits | cd-shop | download-shop | search
mp3 files | MIDI files | surround music | contact | newsletter | link-exchange | extras

Friday, September 12, 2008

Two new Electronica tracks from Bjorn Lynne

Hi folks,

Over the past few weeks I have been somewhat "electronically minded" and have produced two new House/Trance/Electronica tracks which I hope you'll enjoy. Much of the inspiration comes from reading a little bit about the grand science experiment they have been carrying out lately with the Large Hadron Collider, in an attempt to recreate some of the cosmic conditions surrounding the Big Bang, the very start of our universe. It's incredibly mind boggling stuff, and I find it all pretty fascinating. Anyway, these two tracks were produced with these experiments in mind.

You can hear the two tracks below Feel free to let me know what you think by using the "comment" feature below.

As always, these tracks are available to license for use in commercial media, through my stock music licensing web site, www.shockwave-sound.com.

Perhaps the tracks will also be on a future Bjorn Lynne album release -- we'll see. Either way, I hope you'll enjoy them.

- Bjørn

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hadron collider. Just what it sounds like so far! A proton beam has been accelerated to near the speed of light. Next month they really fire it up with two proton beams in opposite directions both near the speed of light. Then they collide! What will that sound like?

September 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' these tunes Bjorn, especially SuperSymmetry. Now all we need is an announcement about a new Divinorum album. ;)

September 19, 2008  
Blogger Steve Beck said...

Good work. (haven't visited your blog in a while so I've got lots of tunes to catch up on!!!)

There's some really nice chord changes in these tunes and nice arpegi bits. Basically loved them

the only thing that threw me out of the songs was the clap sample - I personally would've gone for a more classic TR-909 sounding clap ... but that's just me!

Other than that - excellent :)

October 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home